Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Sms za mapenzi za english kwa wale wanaopenda.

Sms za mapenzi za english kwa wale wanaopenda.
Sometimes the world gives me so many reasons to hate it but whenever it  happens I just stop & think of u n say: How can I hate this world when u r a part of it
********

Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u  understand, not what u see but how u feel & not how u let go but how u hold on
*******

A candle may melt and it's fire may die, but the love you have given me will  always stay as a flame in my heart.
*******

If loving u is wrong, then I don't wanna be right. My luv for u is strong & brighter than any light. The way we must go is long but we'll win every fight.
*********

Whenever I miss you, stars falls down from the sky. So any day if you find the sky empty, don’t blames me! It’s all your fault; You made me Miss You So Much
********

Gates of memories will never close; how much I miss U no 1 knows; Days will pass away into years; and we’ll think about those memories in Silent tears.....
*********

I cant hide it 4rm u anymore I don’t want to hurt u I feel its best to tell u before u hear it from someone else listen its a lie that I miss u really I just feel u as a part of myself.
******

Without Love -- days are sad day, moan day, tears day, waste day, thirst day,  fright day, shatter day. So be in love everyday...Wish you a Happy Valentine's 
Day.
*******

Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remember me
*******

Love is sweet poison: Do not consume without your beloved’s advise and keep out of reach of children 
and keep it in cool and dark place.
*******

Love hurts when you break up with some one. Hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person, you love has no idea how you feel.
******

When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone,  make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, 
cuz broken hearts has never spare parts
**********

I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head, so that u knows how it hurts when u miss 
someone special like u.
*******

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing  and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful
********

I could search my whole life through and through and never find another you.
*******

When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you, when I first talked to you I was afraid to like you
When I first liked you I was afraid to love you, now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you.
**********

If a kiss were a raindrop, I'd send you showers. If hugs were a second, I'd send you hours. If smiles were water, I'd s
end you the sea. If love was a person, I'd send you me.
********

If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that... I love you.
**********

They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
*********

I'll love you until the day after forever.
*********

 It's magic each time we hold each other, each time we cuddle, and each time we kiss. I feel goose bumps all over again. I never want to let you go for fear of losing you, so I just hold on a little bit tighter each day, refusing to let go. You will never know the warmth I feel inside me when I'm with you. You're all I ever wanted.