Sunday, January 20, 2019

12 Sweet things to say to a girl in the morning

12 Sweet things to say to a girl in the morning
12 Sweet things to say to a girl in the morning

1. I am glad that we grew up together so I did not have to miss even one awesome moment of our time together

2. My heart feels like a bird taking off in the air every time you smile upon me, my dear

3. Any time I start feeling low I just think of you

4. Hold my hand and I will hold your heart and keep it safe for all eternity

5. If you asked me to I would walk miles to be with you but please never tell me to go away

6. A day without you feels like a year and a day with passes in seconds my dear

7. I think we are like swans, in that we met and we are meant to be together forever

8. I love that we met, I like it that nobody got you before I did

9. If love is a hot cup of coffee, then ours would be mocha latte, hot, sweet and full of pep

10. You are the perfect balance of tart and sweet and as great as cold lemonade on a hot afternoon

11. Eternity, forever, unending are all words that mean a lot more since I met you

12. I wish I were a octopus so that I would have more arms to hold you