Friday, January 25, 2019

29 Romantic birthday wishes for her - Drive her crazy.

29 Romantic birthday wishes for her - Drive her crazy.

Romance is that magic ingredient that makes an ordinary relationship extraordinary. Make your wife feel romantic, like the girl who has just been smitten by love. Let your romance flow with these birthday wishes.

1. “Today is all about you, my lovely wife. So let us dine at your favorite restaurant, open your favorite bottle of wine, and watch your favorite movie. Today is all about indulging in what you love! Happy birthday!”

2. “I will wrap my arms around you the first chance I get. Get ready for a big birthday squeeze, dear!

3. “Having a friend, partner, and a girlfriend rolled into one! I couldn’t have been luckier. Happy Birthday to you baby!”

4. “Roses are red. Violets are blue. My wife is awesome and pretty great in bed too! Happy birthday, beautiful!”

5. “Today we are celebrating you, my love: the woman who makes everyday a celebration. Happy birthday!”

6. “Here’s to hoping our moments together are greater than the number of water drops in the Seven Seas and grains of sand in the deserts. Happy birthday!”

7. “All I really want to do in life is to treat you right and keep you mine. Not just today on your birthday, but on the other days of the year as well. Happy birthday!”

8. “We celebrate your birthday every year! And, the only thing that changes with every passing year is my love for you – it keeps strengthening. Happy birthday, my love!”

9. “The flames of passion will never be extinguished between us. Let our love flare brightly and bring you a wonderful birthday.”

10.

11. “Happy Birthday, baby. I promise to make your day as special as you are to me, and I promise to make your year even more special!”

12. “No birthday wishes, birthday cards, or birthday gifts can express the amount of love and respect I have for you. I love you now and forever. Happy birthday!”

13. “In you I have found: the perfect partner, the best friend, and the sweetest love that I ever imagined. I’m so happy that life has brought me to you. Happy birthday sweetheart!”

14. “Although my calendar tells me that today I have to tell you how much I love you, I hope you know I love you every day of the year; far more than simple words can express. Happy birthday sweetheart!”

15. “Happy birthday to the most awe-inspiring, friendly, beautiful, and outrageously funny soul mate you have been to my life.”

16. “I could never hope to find a treasure as great as the joy of knowing you. My life has only improved from the day we met. Today we celebrate your birthday, just like every day I celebrate the fact that you were born. I love you. Happy birthday.”

17. “When you close your eyes and make a wish, wish for a long life full of love and happiness. You certainly deserve it. Happy birthday, from your husband.”

18. “Happy birthday to my wife, best friend, partner, lover, mother of my children, and the keeper of my heart.”

19. “Tangible gifts fade away with time. But, love is one the greatest gifts that lasts forever and can’t be stolen. My gift to you on your birthday is all my love, trust, and respect. Happy birthday!”

20.

21. “I didn’t know what to get for you on your birthday as I figured that diamonds would be too cheap and gold too common, when compared to a jewel like you. Happy birthday, sweetie.”

22. “As long as I have you by my side there isn’t anything in the world that can stop me from achieving my goals. To a supportive wife and a beautiful life partner like you, I take a bow. Happy birthday.”

23. “Thank you for coming into my life, honey, you make it so joyful and meaningful. Have a magical birthday and a wonderful year! Happy birthday!”

24. “You’re sweeter than the birthday cake we will be devouring later! Here’s a toast to the woman of my dreams. Happy birthday, love!”

25. “A kiss here, a kiss there, a thousand kisses everywhere for your birthday! Have a lovely day and may everyone see your gorgeous smile! Happy birthday!”

26. “Many years from now, we will look back and realize that this is the first birthday we are celebrating together, of many to come. I can’t wait to spend every one of them with you. Thanks for being by my side. Happy birthday!”

27. “Your birthday is a perfect occassion to tell that I notice and appreciate all the special things that you do everyday to make my life so beautiful and meaningful! Happy birthday!”

28. “Through the years, you have given me the gift of your heart. On your birthday, please know you have my heart and all that I can possibly give. Happy birthday!”

29. “If I had to choose a life partner again, you would definitely be my number one all over again. You are the light of my life and I love you so much. On this special day I wish to tell you happy birthday baby girl.”