Friday, January 25, 2019

20 special birthday wishes for her with love (romantic)

20 special birthday wishes for her with love (romantic)

To express your heart-felt feelings on her birthday might be difficult, but we hope the following special birthday wishes give you the right amount of inspiration to do that. She might probably shed tears of joy after reading the message.

1. “One universe, nine planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, and I had the privilege of meeting you. On your birthday, I want you to know how much you mean to me. Happy birthday.”

2. “You are my life. You are my breath. You are my inspiration. Happy birthday to you!”

3. “My goal is to keep a smile on your face. And when it starts to fade away, I’ll do whatever it takes to brighten your day. Happy birthday.”

4. “Loving you is a privilege, knowing you is a blessing, being with you is a wish come true. Much love on your birthday.”

5. “As we grow old together, we will change. But one thing will stay the same and that is our love, the glue that holds us together. Happy birthday!”

6. “Most people read quotes to find the true meaning of life, but all I need to do is to look into your eyes. Happy birthday my dear wife!”

7. “The best part of our relationship is that the memories of bitter fights have been overshadowed by those of making up after. Happy birthday!”

8. “There may be hundreds of ways to wish you a happy birthday, but the best one is to give you a hug and whisper sweet nothings as we sway to love’s tango. Happy birthday!”

9. “Your birthday cake is symbolic of how your sweetness makes my life’s bitter moments worth tolerating. Happy birthday.”

10.

11. “A birthday is incomplete without a toast, and here’s mine for you – as a mother, you’re the sweetest; as a woman, you’re the prettiest; as a wife, you’re the best. Happy birthday!”

12. “All the riches in the world are useless without you and your love. Happy birthday to the diamond of my life.”

13. “Poets and painters express my feelings best. My poor self can only say, “Happy birthday my love.”

1435. “On your birthday I want to make a promise that I will not tire, until I fulfill all your wishes and desires. Happy birthday!”

15. “You are the sweetest thing in the world and you know how I cannot resist sweet things. Happy birthday, my dear.”

16. “Days may come and go. But our love and respect for each other will certainly be rock solid and none of the forces of the universe can alter it. Happy birthday to you, my gorgeous wife!”

17. “You’re the most wonderful woman in the world to me. You are and will always be – the special girl! Happy birthday!”

18. “I love your smile, I love your touch, I love your stares, I love your body, I love you! You are simply irresistible. Happy birthday, to my wife!”

19. “Happy birthday, my love! A thousand words won’t be able to describe your shinning beauty, a thousand words won’t be able to express what is in my heart.”

20.