Thursday, July 11, 2019

20 Love messages for her – deep romantic messages

20 Love messages for her – deep romantic messages
1. Let me hold your hands, kiss your cheek and whisper my love for you. All I need is your smile to brighten my day. All I desire is your touch. Love me the way I am and I will shower you with more love.

2. You are a priceless little princess, worthy of my love and worthy to be celebrated. You are my desire, kindle of my fire and the only person that keeps me aiming higher every day. I love you more than you can ever imagine.

3. I have a lot of things to say to you, words will not let me do. My love for you is beyond words, I wish I could let you know how I feel right now. If I could plant a kiss on your cheek, I would plant a million. If I could pluck a flower for you, I would bring a basketful full of flowers everyday just to show you how much I treasure and love you. I love you.

4. Thank you for coming into my life, I have found what my heart was searching. I never knew how it felt like to live until I met you. A lot has changed and everything looks so perfect. I love you.

5. I love seeing you happy; my biggest reward is seeing you smile and always cheerful.

6. When think of you, I realize how I would be lost without you. I love you.

7. I only saw you for a moment, it made my day.  I Love you.

8. You have an unbelievable way of making my heart happy. I Love you.

9. I usually don’t get attached easily. From the day I met you, you have changed my life.

10. My smile for you will always grow, My heart for you will never break and My love for you will never end. I love you.

11. I wonder if love is worth fighting for. When I think about you, then I’m ready for war to protect and have you by my side.

12. Words cannot explain how much I love you; it would be like describing how water tastes, which is impossible. I Love you.

13. I love you. I have never loved a person this much before or ever will I; I love you with all my heart.

14. That moment when you need someone to be there for you. For my love for you, I will always be right there by your side.

15. I love being yours. My love for you keeps increasing every second, each and every day.  Being with you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost.

16. My thoughts are free to wonder, but it’s surprising how often they head towards your direction. I love you

17. You have no idea the amount of happiness you have brought into my life and the hardest thing I could ever do is to forget about you.

18. You make my heart melt, from the day I met you, my life has grown to be better and better, Thank you. I love you.

19. I just can’t get this thought out of my mind. The thought of being wonderfully in love with you.

20. You are the reason for my smile, without you, my world has no meaning.

21. You are the only lady that can cheers me up whenever I am down. You brighten my day with a simple smile. Longing to be together every day.

22. Life has become more and more beautiful because of you. You complete me.

23. When I am low you are my hope, You are my star on a dark night, if it wasn’t for you, never be where I am. I love you.

24. They say falling in love hurts, I’m ready to take that risk, longing to take the steps with you each and every day.

25. Thank you for being there for me today! I would be lost if it wasn’t for you.

26. I may not be the right Man for you, but you have made me feel like I deserve you every time we are together. I love you babe.

27. When I am in the midst of a struggle, I draw my inspiration from you, and I always make it through. Having you has been a blessing to me. I love you.

28. I may not be the hero you want, but I will always do whatever it takes to protect you. I love you.

29. No matter how high the mountain is, I’ll climb it if I have to have you. I love you.

30. If you stumbled and fell down, I will always be there to pick you. So that you could be on your feet again