Thursday, July 11, 2019

Top 33 romantic love text messages for her

Top 33 romantic love text messages for her
Top 33 romantic love text messages for her

1. Just wanted you to know that someone is thinking of you!

2. My world is a happier place because of you.

3. We are a perfect match. I love you.

4. For the last 24 hrs, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds, I’ve missed you.

5. I’m the luckiest man in the world to have you as my girl!

6. You are my star on a dark night, you are my hope when all is bleak, if it wasn’t for you, I’d never be me!

7. My life is a jigsaw puzzle and you’re my missing piece.

8. You bring sunshine into my life! You aren’t the sun, but you’re just as hot.

9. I can’t wait to be with you again. Loves and hugs.

10. They say love gives you wings but is that why I’m in seventh heaven?

11. If I could describe you in one word, I’d call you my life.

12. You make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

13. Check Love Compatibility with Your Girlfriend on your Mobile Phone and show it to her if you’re a perfect match!

14. If it were up to me to rearrange the alphabets, I would keep U & I together.

15. I tried but I can’t stop thinking about you!

16. People come and go, but you and I will stay together, forever.

17. On this special day of your life, I want to tell you how much I love you. Happy birthday, baby!

18. If I was a planet and you my moon, I’d stop spinning just by looking at you.

19. The world can cry foul by seeing you with me, but everything is fair in love and war.

20. You are the one for me.

21. I can’t live without you.

22. Thank you for supporting me today. If it wasn’t for you, I’d be lost.

23. When words aren’t enough to tell you how great you’ve been, remind me to come and kiss you.

24. Loving you is like breathing. I can’t stop and it’s necessary for my survival.

25. You + me = Happiness forever.

26. I can never be wrong, because loving you feels so right!

27. I miss you; I want to be near you again!

28. When I have you, I have everything I need.

29. Every minute I spend away from you is a minute I waste.

30. To stay away from you is something I can’t do. Come home soon.

31. I will miss you while you’re gone and will wait for you to get back.

32. If I could hold you close again, I’d never let you go.

33. There are three steps to complete happiness: 1) You 2) Me 3) our hearts for eternity.