Friday, January 25, 2019

16 Cute & romantic love messages for him or her

16 Cute & romantic love messages for him or her

1. My love, you are etched permanently in my heart and soul.

2. I am sending you warm kisses and a hug your way. May this day be beautiful as always, I Love you

3. My prayer is to be with you forever. I love you.

4. My love for you is deeper than you can imagine, I will always love you.

5. Just looking back and seeing the moments we have shared, how memorable they are. Want more of these moments with you.

6. Sweetheart, I want to be always by your side, you complete my world and I love you so much

16 Cute & romantic love messages for him or her

7. Thank you for being in my life, you are the reason I wake up every morning.

8. You are the reason I am always happy, you are the sunshine that brightens my life. I love you.

9. You know what I am doing right now, I am thinking about you. I love you so much my love.

10. Life is awesome when I am with you, I think of you every second of my life.

11. Darling, My life is empty without you, I need you right now.

16 Cute & romantic love messages for him or her

12. My heart beats for you; I cannot resist this feeling I have for you. I love you so much.

13. Sweetheart, I cannot live without you, you are the part of me. I love you.

14. You are my world; you make my life so beautiful. I love you.

15. Darling, all I need to be happy is your smile. I love you.

16. I am so helplessly in love with you; I can’t stop thinking about you.