Friday, January 25, 2019

20 charming & romantic messages for her

20 charming & romantic messages for her
1. You are my dream, I need you right now, I cannot start my day without thinking of you.  I love you

2. You are so close to me yet so far, you are in my heart, I always feel you close to me. Longing for the day I will always be close to you.

3. Even as the sun becomes old and the stars do not shine, my love for you will grow brighter and brighter. I love you my Sweetheart.

4. The world is so perfect because of you, without you the world would be meaningless. I Love you.

5. My Love, when I look into your eyes, I see a reflection of your soul. Your love is great. My love for you will last forever.

6. My love for you is unconditional, you are the queen of my heart, and without your love and affection my heart will stop beating.

7. You are the queen of my heart; I will climb mountains for you. Meeting you was the best thing that ever happened in my life.

8. You are my soul; you make my life better and make every moment in my life memorable. I love you.

9. You are my dream come true, I will treasure and love you all the days of my life.

10. Your image is always in my mind, I can always hear my heart whispering your name and I can always see your face when I close my face, how beautiful you are. I love you.

11. You helped me understand what life means, live to the fullest. Before you came I didn’t know what love is. I am in love with you my sweet girl.

12. You are my sweet beautiful girl; my love for you is strong. I dream to be with you always.

13. When I am down you lift my spirits, when you are happy you share the joy with me. In bad and good times you are always with me. You have taught me how to love. I love you.

14. My moments with you are magical, I cannot live without you. You are an angel to my soul.

15. My heart has been consumed by your love, each time I fall asleep, I dream about you.

16. The best feeling in life is to fall in love, I found my dream girl; you are the love of my life. I love you.

17. Sweetheart, everything is meaningless without you, you are part of me.

18. My favourite part of the day is waking beside you. I want to wake up beside you all the days of my life

19. Good morning, my love, you are so beautiful. I can’t resist being with you.

20. The only thing I need in life is to see you smile; you are the queen of my heart. I love you.