Friday, January 25, 2019

11 Best romantic love messages for him & her

11 Best romantic love messages for him & her
1. You mean the world to me, without you the world is meaningless. I wish to be with you every day.

2. You fill my head with your thoughts; you are the apple of my eye. Your absence is hard to bear. I Love you my dear.

3. Days have passed since I saw you. It’s been tough missing you. All I got is memories of how we spent our time together. I miss you.

4. You are so far, yet so near, I can feel you near me, I can’t touch you, but I can hold you close, No Matter Where You Are, you are always in my heart.

5. As you admire the beautiful things God has made, remember you are one of them, wonderful and special. I love you.

6. When I look at you, I realize how much you’ve been part of my life. How special you are and how much you have always made me happy.

7. Each time I look at you, I see how much you mean the world to me, I can’t Imagine my life without you. I love you.

8. You are the sunlight to my day, happiness to my heart and joy to my life. Words cannot express how much I love you.

9. You are the reason I work so hard, to make that perfect moment for you. I love you.

10. This is the sweetest thing that ever happened in my life. Meeting you. You are my first thought in the morning as well as my last thought before I sleep.

11. The day you came into my life, was the day I crowned you the queen of my heart. From that day I gave you all my heart.