Saturday, January 26, 2019

30 Romantic messages for her - Sweet & Lovely

30 Romantic messages for her - Sweet & Lovely
30 Romantic messages for her - Sweet & Lovely

1. I am willing to do anything just to make you smile.

2. I will not allow anything to come between us.

3. You are mine. I am yours.

4. Let’s stay this way forever. I Love You.

5. You are the reason why I always wear this smile on my face.

6. I am nobody without you.

7. You always make me feel special and I love more for that.

8. I wonder how my life would be if I hadn’t met you.

9. You are the only girl who got my parent’s approval.

10. Within you, I lose myself, and without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.

11. You take my breath away.

12. My life is perfect, but it’s because I am with you.

13. I love yo_. All I need is ‘U’

14. My love for you is never-ending!

15. If words are not enough to say that I love you, I will shower you with my hugs and kisses.

16. All the hardships I can endure just to make you happy.

17. I may not be able to buy you a diamond but yours is my love that is more precious than that.

18. Loving you is important to me. Your love is precious to me.

19. I’ve waited all my life to find someone like you.

20. Just listening to your voice at the end of the day makes life worth living, despite all the struggles.

21. I fall in love with you all over again, every time I meet you

22. I could hold you forever.

23. Whenever I think of you, my soldier rises to attention.

24. You’re so sweet, I’m going to be diabetic.

25. The moment you walk into the room, I become breathless and speechless.

26. Your voice is as sweet as honey.

27. I will be yours, you will be mine, together we will be one love.

28. I am willing to let go of everything but not you.

29. I cannot live without you.

30. You are my warmth when I feel cold.